Monday, May 2, 2011

Books Finished April 2011

5 Conversations You Must Have With Your Daughter by Vicki Courtney
Cursor's Fury by Jim Butcher
Dance With Them by Kathryn Lynard Soper
First Lord's Fury by Jim Butcher
FreedomShift by Oliver Demille
House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski
Keep Chickens! by Barbara Kilarski
Matched by Allie Condie
Mr. Monster by Dan Wells
Princeps Fury by Jim Butcher
Princess of Glass by Jessica Day George
Schooled by Gordon Korman
Shadowheart by Tad Williams
The Homeschool Journey by Susan and Michael Card
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner


*These are books that I have finished reading. This list does not include books that I have skimmed. The list does not include picture books that I have read to my children, nor does it show all the other reading I have done. These books were finished in this month, but some may have taken considerable time to read, bit by bit

No comments:

Post a Comment