Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Self-Publishing in Stilettos: A Woman's Guide to Publishing With Confidence

This book by Cinnamon McCann about self-publishing is packed with information on how to publish your writing. The author takes you from the beginning of the process to the end, with details about each option. My
absolute favorite thing about this book: the author doesn't let her personal bias color each option. I have read quite a few writing and publishing books, and many of them clearly feel that certain choices are less worthy than others. This book just tells you the options, and includes pros and cons of each plan.

With all of the information, resources, and checklists in this book, you will have the tools you need to self publish. It is the best book I have come across on the subject. Pick up this book if you are interested in self publishing.

I was given this book for free to review. I attempt to review each book without regard to whether I purchased, borrowed, or was given the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment