Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Books Finished May 2010

Agent to the Stars by John Scalzi
Gods Behaving Badly by Marie Phillips
How to Be a Successful Housewife/Writer by Elaine Fantle Shimberg
How to Defeat your Clone by Kyle Kurpinski and Terry D. Johnson
I am not a Serial Killer by Dan Wells
Nurtured by Love: The Classic Approach to Talent Education by Shinichi Suzuki
Peace Like a River by Leif Enger
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith
That Which is Seen and That Which is not Seen by Frederic M. Bastiat
The Lonely Polygamist by Brady Udall
The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
The Stepsister Scheme by Jim C. Hines
Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe
Wings by Aprilyne Pike
You're Not Fooling Anyone when you take your Laptop to a Coffee Shop: Scalzi on Writing by John Scalzi

*These are books that I have finished reading. This list does not include books that I have skimmed. The list does not include picture books that I have read to my children, nor does it show all the other reading I have done. These books were finished in this month, but some may have taken considerable time to read, bit by bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment