Friday, February 4, 2011

Books Finished January 2011

A Fisherman of the Inland Sea by Ursula K. LeGuin
A War of Gifts by Orson Scott Card
Daughter's Keeper by Ayelet Waldman
Elantris by Brandon Sanderson
Hitler's Private Library by Timothy W. Ryback
How to be Lost by Amanda Eyre Ward
Mira, Mirror by Mette Ivie Harrison
Lost and Found by Carolyn Parkhurst
Much Ado about Anne by Heather Vogel Frederick
Pastwatch: The Redemption of Christopher Columbus by Orson Scott Card
Room by Emma Donoghue
Servant of a Dark God by John Brown
Stand for Something by Ken Kasich
The Coming Aristocracy by Oliver DeMille
The Diamond of Darkhold by Jeanne DuPrau
The Hunt for Dark Infinity by James Dashner
The Miracle of Mercy Land by River Jordan
The Narcissistic Family by Stephanie Donaldson-Pressman and Robert M. Pressman
The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet
The Princess and the Hound by Mette Ivie Harrison
The Rest of Her Life by Laura Moriarty
The Writing Group Book by Lisa Rosenthal
What the Dog Saw by Malcolm Gladwell


*These are books that I have finished reading. This list does not include books that I have skimmed. The list does not include picture books that I have read to my children, nor does it show all the other reading I have done. These books were finished in this month, but some may have taken considerable time to read, bit by bit.

2 comments:

  1. How was Pillars of the Earth? I was interested in watching that original series but never got around to it. I think I would like to read it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay tuned for my review of Pillars of the Earth later this week.

    ReplyDelete