Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Books Finished February 2011

Dear Pen Pal by Heather Vogel Frederick
Do Hard Things by Alex and Brett Harris
Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger
Jane Austen Ruined My Life by Beth Pattillo
Leadership Education: The Phases of Learning by Oliver and Rachel Demille
Lost Boys by Orson Scott Card
Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
Scratch Beginnings by Adam Shepard
Secrets of Eden by Chris Bahjalian
The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson
The Lost Gate by Orson Scott Card
The Mortal Messiah: Book 1 by Bruce R. McConkie
The Relationship Seasons by Matthew O. Richardson
The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson
Wives and Daughters by Elizabeth Gaskell

*These are books that I have finished reading. This list does not include books that I have skimmed. The list does not include picture books that I have read to my children, nor does it show all the other reading I have done. These books were finished in this month, but some may have taken considerable time to read, bit by bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment