Monday, November 1, 2010

Books Finished October 2010

Almost Sisters by Nancy Anderson, and Lael Littke, and Carroll Hofeling Morris
An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldan
Boneshaker by Cherie Priest
Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale
Chasing Windmills by Catherine Ryan Hyde
Codex by Lev Grossman
Dragon Slippers by Jessica Day George
Drive: The Surprising Truth about What motivates Us by Daniel H. Pink
I Will Teach You to be Rich by Ramit Sethi
Instead of Education by John Holt
Raising a Family Up to the Lord by Gene R. Cook
Spend Well, Live Rich by Michelle Singletary
The 4-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss
The Boxmaker's Son by Donald S. Smurthwaite
The Courage to Write by Ralph Keyes
The Dead-tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
The God Engines by John Scalzi
The Grim Grotto by Lemony Snicket
The Guinea Pig Diaries: My Life as an Experiment by A.J. Jacobs
The Wednesday Sisters by Meg Waite Clayton
The Quick and the Dead by Louis L'amour
Things I Want My Daughters to Know by Elizabeth Noble
Unexpectedly Milo by Matthew Dicks
Your Money or Your Life by Joe Dominguez and Vicki Robin

*These are books that I have finished reading. This list does not include books that I have skimmed. The list does not include picture books that I have read to my children, nor does it show all the other reading I have done. These books were finished in this month, but some may have taken considerable time to read, bit by bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment